-
November 6th, 2003, 11:15 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] well who the hell rubbed you the wrong way? =P
can i place an order too? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
1. a new stero that actually plays my cds!
2. a dog so i have something to run with
3. one of those new kick arse phones they have over here with $10 texting a month so i dont always end up broke.
i think that is all [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
ooohh and any cds you think i might like. thanks big guy [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 6th, 2003, 11:27 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Dear Santa,
Please give me a sexy elf to sit on my lap. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2003, 01:55 AM
#13
Inactive Member
all I want for christmas is my two front teeth
blazin saddles..the foreman grill is awesome...
everyone should have one....
-
November 7th, 2003, 02:37 AM
#14
Inactive Member
SAnta....
I need to add something.....
I have always loved christmas. The last 3 years less and less. This year, I have mixed feelings. Loving it as usual for the hustle and bustle...... But hating it for what it reminds me of...losing and lost.
More than anything I want Blazey's christmas to be ...absolutely spectacular. Wynter's first christmas in the states...should be ... 2 weeks of nothing but .... peace love sex and joy.
So, SAnta.... please make her splurge and buy a real tree. Even if its a Charlie BRown tree. Santa??? Make her play her christmas music I send every year. Make her bake goodies. Make her put her icicle lights up on the outside of the luv shack...and make her smile for the entire season. They deserve it.
So, Skip the good Christmas for the demon.....
Make Blazey's special.... she deserves it...
,
,
,
,
,
,,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
love you blazey [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2003, 03:43 AM
#15
Inactive Member
usta hate the season...but there is always tomorrow... (nice thoughts and wishes demON...and to you i wish peace, grace, happiness & most of all Love...we've had lots of "talks"...hope i have helped...you have kept me centered without even knowing it- and, yes, i have complained about your sometimes feeling too sorry for yourself but that's what friends are for...)
I wish for the world to see itself at peace and for us all to be able to hold hands and look at each other in the eye and be honest, humble, and warm.
dave
-
November 7th, 2003, 11:08 AM
#16
Inactive Member
aww jeez im a turkey...
my words came out ALL WRONG...
DAve you are nothing but..kind and gentle nudging towards my soul....
hmm... I think my words show my true self tho...
Perhaps im a lil sensitive.... overly in that area....
Dear SAnta...bring dave....a HOT girl from HOngKOng as a make up gift...okie? BTW...SAnta???? HOnk GonG is in CHina.... don't get lost [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2003, 01:46 PM
#17
-
November 7th, 2003, 01:47 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
hmmm..why did they put the light between his legs.. [img]confused.gif[/img]
and amy..i love you too.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2003, 04:18 PM
#19
Inactive Member
ya know..
every one sees me..as feeling sorry for myself...
ive never been more aware of..... this perception than now....
its so odd..because I don't mean for it to come across that way... nor do I ever feel like i sit and moan...."poor pitiful me"...
it's more like...me trying to figure out...what ive done.....to put myself..in situations...or to figure out...why....certain things happen....
never realized i was having a pity party... [img]confused.gif[/img]
I do still wish her the best....
and fuck you rotten if you read this...im not a martyr.....
-
November 7th, 2003, 04:25 PM
#20
Inactive Member
ummm i don't know what this is about and i'm sorry if i stuck a bad vein...
i am beside myself... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks